OURBLOC.com Headlines

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

the Stoop: T.I. News has the Atlanta Hip Hop Community Buzzing


News broke earlier today that Clifford Harris aka T.I. is set to be released to a halfway house before Christmas. A rumor was circulating that he had already been released and was enjoying time at home, but that rumor was extinguished. Edmond Ross, spokesperson for the Bureau of Prisons, informed  the Atlanta Journal Constitution that T.I. was still in federal custody, but could be released soon.

T.I. has been serving time in a federal prison for attempting to purchase several thousand dollars worth of unregistered, illegal weapons. Prior to entering jail, T.I. toured the country hosting "Stop the Violence" speeches to kids of all ages.

T.I., I worked with your team and spent quite a bit of time over at Grand Hustle studios in past years; man you have a great thing going. Come on dude stop the nonsense and don't mess up this time. You still haven't reached your fullest potential. Grind hard and forget what the haters have to say. If you were not doing something positive, then haters wouldn't say anything...ya dig. Keep touring and speaking to kids, they need to understand that the streets is not the business.

Good luck with your future endeavors T.I.

Live it, Love it, Share it - OURBLOC.com

Written by: Ran
Follow Ran on twitter @Rannyran

No comments: