OURBLOC.com Headlines

Saturday, December 05, 2009

the Sweet Shoppe: Kissezzz

OURBLOC.com would like to introduce the World to Kalia the Model:


Hello World! my name is Kalia, born and raised in Cincinnati. as a child i was very shy and decided to give it a go at modeling. I loved it and decided, when i get out of high school thats what i wanted to pursue. I just fell in love with it. im the youngest of six siblings and was pretty much raised with just one parent. love MA to death.

Typical Question - Modeling Influences ... Who are they?

I'm influenced by a lot of positive iconic models, and new faces of today. My tops would have to be Iman and Tyra Banks, lol. about five years ago i mentioned to someone, that i wanted to be the first model to have a talk show. well u know the rest. "great minds think alike" and the fact that she is about women empowerment and helping young girls build positive self esteem. Iman im influenced by her because she branched out into other ventures, and that is something that i want to accomplish.




If you could shoot with any still image taker who would that be?
It would be someone with someone that stretches my limits and exposes me to new elements, that i wouldn't have never thought of.

Any upcoming projects?

I have a couple of Photoshoots coming up in the next couple of weeks, be on the look out fa that. and hopefully many more.

The public believes models never eat, but what about you? Do you pig out or are you more of a bird eater?

Public cracks me up, with me having a petite frame people assume i dont eat. but lol. hunny i pig out! i never understood the bird eating thing. i wanna tell em, i know you hungry, eat some more.

What are your hobbies, interest, etc?

I love to dance to reggae, hip hop, and r and b. music. i love music, it gets me through alot. drawing clothing designs is something i do on the side, chatting it up with my family and close friends on the phone having a good laugh. and writing in my journal, that helps me vent and get that raw emotion out.

Do you have a website? If so, where can your fans find you on the net?

yes. you can hit me up on www.myspace.com/l33l3 , www.modelmayhem.com/kaliawillis mocospace www.mocospace.com/kissez23 and you can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/kissezzz513

What's your Facebook Fan page url?
i don't have a fan page, but i do have a Facebook.www.facebook.com/kissezzz513

How can people book you if they want to use you? What do you take bookings for at this time?
If you want to contact me about a booking, you can reach me by email Kissezzz513@aol.com I take bookings for photoshoots, promotion, fashion show, and back up dancers

Live it, Love it, Share it - OURBLOC.com

Interview Conducted by: Chrystiana (OURBLOC.com Model Editor)
chrystiana@ourbloc.com
Follow Chrystiana on Twitter @chrystiana

No comments: