OURBLOC.com Headlines

Thursday, December 10, 2009

the Internal Memo: OURBLOC.com Welcomes Our New Pacific NorthWest Correspondent - Tre

OURBLOC.com is still fairly new, but we are very thankful for the success we've enjoyed thus far. The team is always constantly searching for literary painters that can create a beautiful manifesto upon a canvas we call life. The OURBLOC.com team is comprised of talent from all walks of life carrying one common denominator...A Love for Success and a Passion for Accomplishment. As we grow, we hope that everyone will continue to walk this journey with us.

With that said, we are proud to announce our newest member to the OURBLOC.com Team. An individual who will strive to bring you into his world with each tap of the keys. He's a native of the Pacific Northwest, but at home with the rest of us that love Music, Art, Politics and Current Events. Without further delay... OURBLOC.com welcomes Trevor Richen aka Tre to the team.



A Few Words from Tre:

When I came into the world on October 17th, 1988, I knew I was destined to do great things in life. For me, writing has always been a part of my life, as I come from a family of talented writers, including my dad who has encouraged me to keep writing everyday to keep putting my thoughts down on paper.

I am honored to be a part of the OurBloc.com team to show people the life in Portland, Oregon, which is where I was born and raised. I will show you the different sides of my city, including the music and nightlife scene that has put us on the map. For many of us, Portland is a beautiful city, where we celebrate life for all it has to offer and for me, this is an opportunity to not only put it on the map, but make my city proud.

I thank Ran and the rest of the OurBloc.com team for welcoming me to their team and giving me a great opportunity. I am forever grateful to them for opening a door for a great partnership. I also would like to thank Ran for showing me love on Twitter as well as all of my Twitter family and my family in the City Of Roses for encouraging me to keep doing positive things.

Thank you,

Trevor Richen


Live it, Love it, Share it - OURBLOC.com

Follow Tre on Twitter @JahYouth503
Follow OURBLOC.com on Twitter @therealourbloc

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to see what you have to share about this great city.

Ran said...

I think he will be a great spokesperson for that region

Anonymous said...

Thank you Ran, thats whats up

Autty said...

Welcome again! Looking forward to your posts :-)