OURBLOC.com Headlines

Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Stoop: Tru Inspirational Aspects Volume 1

Written by: Always_Inspired Welcome to the mental spa portion of OURBLOC. Here I open myself to you for the sole purpose of enlightenment, encouragement, and empowerment. Rather you are male or female it is my intention to provide a column worth revisiting. I strive to captivate my first time readers with relevant, insightful, and potentially life changing substance. Tru Inspirational Aspects will comprise of various topics such as love, personal day run ins, the latest buzz, job trends, woman's health, poetic inserts, and good read recommendations... Yes, T.I.A is all over! You will have new material twice a week for the most part in which you should most certainly engage in. This is for laughs, as well as the trading of knowledge so do not be shy. Get familiar with T.I.A stemming from OURBLOC. Keep an eye open for the upcoming discussion, Love or Self-Improvement and can you do both simultaneously? Please be sure to tour OURBLOC and in doing so we invite you to shed some light on anything you deem as valuable regardless if it is something to improve the blog or simply a topic you would like to see discussed, this is especially encouraged with T.I.A. I thank you in advance for your support. I ask that you not only become a repeat visitor but also that you spread the word that OURBLOC is up and coming with everything from the latest music to fashion and then some.

No comments: