OURBLOC.com Headlines

Sunday, August 02, 2009

New Music: Nodeci - Sex in You (Part OOOO)

J-O-D-E-C-I is back...oh wait typo...I meant to say Nodeci with a song that hides nothing from the imagination. "Sex in You (Part OOoo)" feeds the ladies with a dose of pure raw sexual adrenaline that puts them on high alert. Does it have the potential to be a major hit? I think it does if Urban Radio gets behind it, however, I am sure this will be one of those hits that their following will enjoy for years to come. Listen to the song and tell us what you think

Now when I hear this Nodeci song the style reminds me of a throwback by LaFace Records recording group Pressha called ""Splackavellie" [yea I dug deep in the crates for this one]. This wasn't a big nationwide radio hit, but it did have its following. Check out the below youtube video and share what your thoughts are; do you think they have a similar vibe?

Before I let you all go, there is one final question that must be asked... "Who is NODECI?" Hopefully we will have an answer in the forthcoming weeks. Writer/Editor @rannyran on Twitter

1 comment:

Cee said...

OoOo this used to be my jam!