OURBLOC.com Headlines

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Get your T-Shirt Game Up...


With the right vest, accessories, fly jeans or all of the above, a cool T-Shirt can spruce up a regular day out and about. I like to wear some distressed skinnies, cuff them ever-so-slightly and throw on my stilettos or my most stylish flats with just a tee so I can rock my regular, "I'm not trying too hard", model look. Wellllll, Bang-On has the right tees for the model chick, rocker chick and even, some regular ol' tees for the model/rocker dude.... From the basic tees that are branded with names like "Magnum" or "The Tank Tank" to identify their individuality to the Tees we all love with the throwback sayings like "Me so Horny" or "Peace in the MiddleEast" and the Vintage Sesame Street, RunDMC, and ACDC T-Shirts, Bang-On has it all in every color that a boy AND a girl could love. I'm totally feeling the D.I.Y. Tees -aka Mashables too....where you can basically make your own signature tee out of different images and designs - THE ONLY CATCH: It can only be done at one of their specific locations until it gets up and rolling online but I totally can't wait. I have a serious Stupid Saying T-shirt addiction (no matter how ignorant or immature they are) and clearly, I'm behind the ball on Bang-On....but better late than never :) and why not pass on the love .... ~Autty Check Bang - On out at http://www.bang-on.com/ or www.twitter.com/bang_on

No comments: