OURBLOC.com Headlines

Thursday, January 14, 2010

the Fashion BLOC: Project Runway Returns with the "Season of the Sashay"

I can admit that I totally fell off Project Runway last season but in my defense, it was boring me. Maybe it was Los Angeles, maybe it was the designers but I couldn't bare to even watch it to the end. However, Lifetime's baby is back in NY and promising more drama, the craziest designers, more challenges, and it has even been coined as 'The Season of the Sashay' by Tim Gunn, for reasons I'm sure we shall find out.

Gunn states he is a little worried about this season which is why he named it that. Tim told People during the temporary naming of Project Runway Avenue in NYC's Fashion District, "There isn't a single challenge without lots of 'make it work' moments." He even stated that "this worries me" will probably become his new catchphrase because of this season.

Nonetheless, both Michael Kors and Tim Gunn are both glad to be back in NY for this new season and so am I. I'm looking forward to the Tim-isms and the classic Klum and Kors confused faces.

The 7th season of 'Project Runway' debuts tonight on Lifetime at 10 PM et/pt with guest judge Nicole Richie.


Take a look........


No comments: