OURBLOC.com Headlines

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

the SHOPPE: ALDO DIY TIP!

Courtesy of Aldo Shoes, here is a DIY (Do-it-Yourself) Tip! Got a pair of busted boots? preferably cowboy boots? Aldo is giving you a DIY tip that will give life to those worn-in, busted kicks and trust me, its crazy easy...I have tried this style on many of coats :)...All you need is a handful of studs from JoAnn's Fabrics, Michael's or http://www.studsandspikes.com/ ; add a little style, and a dusty pair of preferably cowboy boots and get ready to twerp all night with a little flair ,that is...

Seriously....................only 3 steps:

1) Get your worn-in, busted, extra dusty pair of cowboy boots

2) Grab those studs....

3) AND Punch those studs through the leather and form your own flair on the side of your boots!

I need to try these on a pair of my boots for my reggae night!

Try it out and send me a twitpic so I can add right here on OURBLOC.COM... @theAutty

Live it, Love it, Share it - http://www.ourbloc.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For an easier, most economical and most stylish way to accessories our shoes and boots, visit: www.ericagiuliani.com

Anonymous said...

For an easier, most economical and most stylish way to accessories our shoes and boots, visit: www.ericagiuliani.com

Autty said...

Thanks for the tip!