OURBLOC.com Headlines

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

the WALKMAN: Trey Songz "READY" Album Review

YUUUUP! Ladies and Gents the R&B album you’ve been waiting for is here… YES!!! im talking bout Trey Songz’’s “READY”. I’ve been a musical supporter [term I use instead of fan] of his music since “I Gotta Make It”. His lyrics are like a love story to me…regardless if they are happy or sad. That’s why I was truly excited when “READY” came out yesterday after months of anticipation.


As a musical supporter, I have his mixtapes, every remix and every feature. Regardless of how many albums he does, he will validate his career with “Ready” which is Instant Vintage.

With the recession and all, it’s hard for people buy CDs anymore, and I know mostly hit the popular music download blogs,

||
O
||

BUT THIS ALBUM RIGHT HERE …
BUT THIS ALBUM RIGHT MY NINJA

||
O
||
needs to be bought definitely!!!!!!! It’s so worth the money and I promise you will not be disappointed.

My favorite songs at this moment are “Neighbors Know My Name”, “Jupiter Love” and “One Love”. If you heard or have his mixtape you will remember “Anticipation” some song from that project, but I personally fell that his song “Scratchin Me Up” should have been on “READY” because that song is

+++ AWESOME +++

and the world needs to hear it.
Overall the album is wonderful and I appreciate Mr. Songz for blessing us with his talent.

Written by: Cee Nicole
Follow Cee Nicole on Twitter @jussxcee
Edited by: Ran
Follow Ran @rannyran on Twitter
Live it, Love it, Share it --- www.OURBLOC.com

2 comments:

always_inspired said...

Def w/ you on the past proven ability of Trey S. This cd is off the chain.. I'm feelin the first three songs.. then LOL Smiley Face is hawt too.. but honestly, I can hear this entire cd so yeah Trey, it's all good and like Cee said THANKS!!

Autty said...

As a NEW musical supporter of Trey, I am totally with you...great review! I definitely agree, I will be bumpin this CD for a good minute