OURBLOC.com Headlines

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Music Review: Diamonds On My Neck - SkyyHigh Ent LLC

Written by Jouran Crosby (aka) Ran Edited by T. Robinson (aka) T. Rob Diamonds on my neck, Diamonds on my wrist… - This single is summed up with one word "PRESSURE"! Max boiling points are exceeded when “Diamonds on my Neck” by Skyy High Ent, LLC spins. As soon as the intoxicating track starts playing, your head can't help but to nod uncontrollably while doing hand gestures that coincide with the beat. ...got it on deck, you wanna get it on bet and I ain't talkin about poppi I'm talkin about my jeweler when I call my connect - By the time the hook comes around the second time, you’re in full assault singing, pointing at our neck and wrist, brushing your shoulders and popping your collar. Call my connect and my connect paid 200 stacks for dis sh*t hanging off his neck - Now this is the one part of the song that brings you to a halt and makes you go, WOW!!! Skyy High Ent, LLC pays homage to their previous banger featuring Max B “Call My Connect”by switching to this beat mid song and spitting the above line. To grasp a full understanding of the beat drop in the verse above, you have to start here and take a listen to “Call My Connect” [click title to download]. He in da fed joint eatn lobster with - Regardless of how rhetorical it may sound, I needed to see if I was the only feeling this record, so I played it for a few people. Needless to say I got the response I was expecting. Every woman in room got up and started rocking their hips and dancing hard. Then the unexpected happened, 10 burns of both tracks “Call My Connect” and “Diamonds on my Neck”. Diamond on his neck, diamonds on his neck - Wait!!! I failed to mention that over half the people in the room dislike most up-top music, but these two songs are going to keep them company during their morning and afternoon ride to work. - If I say anymore this review will be no more than just a hype man pushing the tracks. I will close by saying this, I have no doubt in my mind that “Diamonds on my Neck” by Skyy High Ent, LLC will be banging in every club nationwide by year end. Over excited or not, download the single below and don’t do it injustice by listening to it low. I must offer this disclaimer, if you not ready to party don’t even bother listening to the single. "Diamonds on my Neck" - Skyy High Ent, LLC


Follow me on twitter @rannyran
Follow Skyy High Ent, LLC on Twitter @skyyhighent

1 comment:

Autty said...

You are hilarious but oh so right! Definitely feelin this joint and can always appreciate a good song where I can get up and dance. Let me also say how impressed I was with the whole blending of both of their hot tracks into one. Really though, how hot is that?! It took me back to those Missy videos where she adds her new or 'slept on' joint at the end. But I digress...Seriously, what does that say about this group? Clearly, they knew and now I guess we know :).