OURBLOC.com Headlines

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

the Fashion BLOC: Madewell to Open up 3 more Storefronts!

Of course, you know by now that J Crew's baby, Madewell is online as of this month (GO NOW www.Madewell.com!). Some of my fave lines (H&M, United Colors of Benetton) are still not online meaning you can only go into a store in order to get their glorious things. Hopefully, they will join Madewell in this new journey.


But for Madewell, it wasn't enough for them to make their FIRST online debut, J Crew clearly doesn't just want to stop there. In fact, they are planning 3 more storefronts for University Village in Seattle, Easton Town Center in Columbus, Ohio, and Georgetown in Washington D.C, to bring the total count of Madewell boutiques to 20 in the U.S. 


Is this the New World Madewell takeover?! I think so. Do I like it? Yes, I do. 


Courtesy of WWD

Follow me on Twitter - itsAutty 
Live it, Love it, Share it - OURBLOC.COM

No comments: