OURBLOC.com Headlines

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

the Fashion BLOC: Dolce & Gabbana join forces with Martini to lift "spirits"


What's better than shopping while having a drink? I'll answer that for you, not very much can beat that combo. If you feel the same way I do, you are gonna jizz at the very thought of this new partnership. None other than our fave Italian designers, Dolce & Gabbana have partnered up with Bacardi's vermouth brand, Martini for a rare but much needed match-up which includes bars at their stores in Milan and Shanghai and the launch of a menswear line. Its said they have tasted and will unveil this glorious drink during Milan's Menswear Fashion Week. What I love is that D & G is taking a non-conventional route of wine and spirits with this partnership unlike other groups who have done jewelry, perfume, hotels, etc.  It takes innovation to sustain such a brand and I can't wait to see (taste) this new venture! I'm sure we will see Madonna taking a sip in campaigns for D&G all over. 



Happy Early 20th Anniversary Dolce & Gabanna Menswear!

Follow me on Twitter - @itsAutty
Live it, Love it, Share it - OURBLOC.COM


No comments: