OURBLOC.com Headlines

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

OURBLOC's Style of the Week - "Simple Reigns Supreme"




HER TAKE: 
What I'm wearing: Brown Safari Headband, Gold charm locket necklace, Crème & Grey tunic, Black tights, and Tan Moccasins
 
What I love about my style: I am a firm believer in being comfortable in what you wear, but not too comfortable that it looks a mess. I enjoy wearing what I like rather than being told what I should be wearing. Which is why I like to keep everything simple by adding a cute hat, a few accessories or swapping flats for heels (at times). I like the confidence in knowing that simple changes can transcend my outfit, whatever the occasion. I am also a sporty girl, so I always ensure that my style doesn't scream 'tom boy'.

MY TAKE:
Why this works? A lot of people believe that fashion must be over the top, exaggerated and insanely cutting edge. Well, fashion is what you make it, its your style. Tab knows all about her style; what works and what doesn't. She takes her "simple" style and made it pop with touches that bring her style full circle. I just have one small request, Tab....Can I borrow those mocassins?! ;=)  Follow Tab on Twitter @Tab_E



Check out more of OURBLOC.COM's Style of the Week every week!

LIVE it, LOVE it, SHARE it - OURBLOC.COM


Written By: Autty
Follow Autty on Twitter @theautty

No comments: