OURBLOC.com Headlines

Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Shoppe: Talon Cuffs, Dagger Necklaces and Skull rings, OH MY!

With Fashion Week in full swing, it was only a matter of time before I stumbled across some old loves and some new loves. Thanks to Elle, today I was introduced to Pamela Love for the first time. I feel a bit upset that I'm soooo behind on her eclectic, edgy yet all-woman hear me roar jewelry.
Random signature eagle talon cuffs, piercing dagger necklaces, fierce skull rings and python wrapped around quartz crystal? I couldn't help but get excited from her style and her appreciation in things that aren't usually considered ....coolness. Its effortless yet just enough to make a person pump their brakes and ask you...."what the hell is that around your neck or wrapped around your arm?" - in a good way, that is...
This week, Love introduced a new limited edition pieces (shown embedded into a tree at far left) where they are adorned with fossilized mammoth ivory claws, scrimshaw edition numbering, and colored diamonds.
Check her out and let me know what you think.......http://www.pamelalovenyc.com/#

Follow me on Twitter @TheAutty
Live it, Love it, Share it - http://www.ourbloc.com/

No comments: