OURBLOC.com Headlines

Sunday, August 02, 2009

VID BLOC: PAC DIV - Mayor

I just came across this group tonight, so forgive the ignorance. When I watched this buzz-worthy video [according to a few sites], I had to scratch my head and wonder what made it so hot? The only thing I liked about the song is how they hit you in the head with a 80isk, Beastie Boys style beat and the flow of the last dude. Other than that, I thought the hook was garbage, but it was catchy. I try not to destroy the work of any artist or group because they at least gave it a shot and are trying; that is more than most people can say that they are doing right now. Before I say that this group is totally undeserving of any moniker bearing "hip hop" before their name, I have to do further research. I will say that I am a bit intrigued since the group is getting love and respect from Bun B who is an Underground King [I'm sure he won't just big up anyone just cause}. Here is my reach out, if you have any music from these dudes mixtapes or what not, send them to us by posting a link in the comment field. I will listen to everything you have and will give a final opinion on whether I like or dislike them at that time. In the meantime, check the video below and weigh in. Remember on OUR BLOC communication is the key to what's hot and what's not. You can find more information about PAC DIV @ http://itspacdiv.com/ - the site is a work in progress Reach out and Follow me on twitter @rannyran www.OURBLOC.com

No comments: