OURBLOC.com Headlines

Monday, November 09, 2009

fashion BLOC: Style of the Week:" Urban Rebel"



Name: Chaztiney Cloud
Age: 19


'Cali Girl'


What she loves about her style: "The thing that I love most about my style is its mine , I don't care what people think about it , I don't care if its what's in or not; if it fits me nice I wear it . No matter what "season" the style was in. I'm very comfortable with myself."
MY TAKE: why this works?? Chaztiney takes urban rebel to everyday Cali...Her gear is lively and innovative and don't get me started on those fab Purple peep toe flats with the random bow that bring her outfit full circle. I dig Cali Girl's style because its all hers. :-D Get it!! Follow Chaztiney on Twitter @Chaztiney


Check out more of OURBLOC.COM's Style of the Week every week!


LIVE it, LOVE it, SHARE it - OURBLOC.COM


Written By: Autty
Follow Autty on Twitter @theautty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yea she has some style