OURBLOC.com Headlines

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

fashion BLOC: Style of the Week - "Leopard Love"

Name: Simone Skye
Occupation: Singer/Songwriter in Houston, TX



I am a Firm believer in The Little Black Dress, but I like to have a flare with anything I do, so in this case I found the best of both worlds. Full Animal print can come off garish and trashy while all black can sometimes make you fade into the background, this dress along with understated jewelry and the complimenting hair color gave me the WoW factor I was looking for without looking too overdone! 


What do you love about your style? I love that it's understated but somehow still catches peoples attention, plus it accentuates my curves but hides my flaws. lol 


What inspires you about your style? The inspiration for the look is my bold take on the "Little Black Dress"; all Sassy Chic.


MY TAKE: Why this works? Its simple, sassy chic....Simone spruced up the LBD by snatching up one with a leopard top and like she said...the hair, the minimalist accessories, and natural sass say it all...GET IT! :-D Follow Simone on Twitter @SimoneSkye





Check out more of OURBLOC.COM's Style of the Week every week!


LIVE it, LOVE it, SHARE it - OURBLOC.COM


Written By: Autty
Follow Autty on Twitter @theautty

No comments: