OURBLOC.com Headlines

Sunday, August 16, 2009

the Fashion Bloc: Hot Mess or Keep it Coming...




I totally love Solange's new look, she is working the short look effortlessly and she has definitely set herself apart from her sis officially. Despite her hot new do' she's been getting a lot of flack with this complete look BUT I'm feelin it....Love those bizarre Moschino shoes and overall fun look which is typical Solange fashion. Both her and Beyinny (Beyonce Knowles) were promoting Samantha Thavasa & Disney Collection at Tokyo Disneyland Hotel in Urayasu, Chiba, Japan. Keep it coming So!
To put it simple, I'm NOT feeling this look at all. The oversized bag, badly cut short shorts aka- Dukie shorts, and toddler cup are all a hot mess. I usually like the "low-maintenance" look Miley tends to go for but this is ...hmmm....BUT no, I take it back, I do like one thing about this look and that's the cowboy hat....OVERALL though, Miley needs to do a major "Do-OVER".
I hate to do it to newest Hip-Hop upcomer Lil Brianna but she looks a HOT MESS. She is just doin wayyy too much with this. Clearly she's young and maybe trying to develop the style but since when has being young been an excuse to be random? Especially with those Star Trek shades...But if I gotta choose a good piece from the randomness, I'm goin with those kicks....High top PINK Converse get me every time ;-)

Contrary to popular belief, I dig this look. It shows CB's versatility and uniqueness. The random peace sign shows off his new tatt while the light blue skater sneaks with the pushed up socks give it a sort of pop to the already whacky, yet cool look. Sooooo......despite the Urban meets Grandpa feel I TOTALLY am all over this look. Keep it coming CB!

Alexis Bledel is my girl and seeing her makes me miss "Gilmore Girls"sooooo much but why did you go to the Teen Choice Awards with this? Its cheap looking, its a horrible fit and out-dated. But the shoes just take this hot mess look to the level of "WTF?!" Double Do-OVER needed.
So...which is it: DO OVER NEEDED OR KEEP IT COMING? Leave your comments - What do you think OurBloc Fam?! @TheAutty on Twitter

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh ok CB's old guy hip look is wack ... The weird, trendy all over the place look is reminiscent of the 80s when you had women wearing ballerina dresses with chuck taylors and lace gloves LOL. Looks like everyone is a trend follower not setter lol

Autty said...

LOL wack tho? I'm sorry I can't agree with CB...CB is not all over the place like ummm...see Lil Brianna. He is well put together ...now whether the cardigan is a bit old fashioned or not what everyone rocks, thats a totally different story, which is precisely the reason I dig it. Trend setters take a chance on Grandpa's old cardigan and try to make it cool. I think he makes a good attempt.

Anonymous said...

Good attempt or not its still whack this is what I am going to do

Get me some thick bifocal glasses and rock them with some grandaddy boxers white socks pulled up to my knees with different colors around the top of them and a dingy wife beater now that is a hot outfit right there

Autty said...

WOWZERS lol that is totally unnecessary and frankly, its just not hot...I'mma need you to Do-OVER! lol

Anonymous said...

So wearing my grandad's sweater and my grandma's orthopedic shoes is hot? LMAO damn am I old or what lmao because that is just all over the place

Autty said...

LOL! LOL! and I thank you....